IN THE CLASSROOM
Little Wonder School seeks to provide an enlightened and stimulating academic environment in which new ideas are explored and innovative methodologies are used. Teachers are given the freedom to teach creatively within the structure of the formal curriculum, and our classrooms are caring and exciting places where children are encouraged to reach their full potential.
BEYOND THE CLASSROOM
We believe that all children have special abilities and that the school has a duty to nurture these. For this reason, we strive to offer as diverse a curriculum as possible. In addition to the regular school subjects, we offer a wide range of co-curricular activities.
We create a sound educational institution where each and every pupil can develop to their full potential, equipped with an unshakeable relationship with his/her creator, a positive self-image and values such as love, respect, honesty, loyalty, self-discipline, humility, kindness and perseverance. We enable each child to enter into and engage with life as an independent and useful human being.
- All our pupils are part of a holistic curriculum that keeps up with the latest educational practice, information and technology, allowing the development of both skills and creativity during the school day.
- We place tremendous emphasis on the importance of the development of good listening skills. It provides the opportunity for pupils, not only to listen, but also to express ideas in an environment in which others will listen to them.
- We understand the concept that all individuals do not learn in the same way and that each pupil can reach his/her own unique potential.
In our mission to facilitate the development of the whole person, we see the training of the intellect as critical, and endeavor to provide an environment that is balanced and stimulating where young people can:
- Develop their individual gifts to their full potential;
- Learn to think in a Christian way;
- Cultivate an independent work ethic that will equip them for the world of work and study.